Our Taco soup kit makes 16+ big servings. You know you’ve purchased something substantial when you feel the 1-3/4 pounds of Net Weight. This taco soup is hand made by us from 100% USDA Certified Organic Ingredients. The soup is gluten-free, vegan (many customers add meat), No added sugar, No MSG, No Wheat, No Dairy, no GMO’s, and no artificial preservatives or colors. This is a thick hardy soup that tastes much like a taco.
Ingredients: Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Kidney Beans, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic Minced Onion, Organic Sun-dried Tomatoes, Organic Super Sweet Corn, Organic Garlic Powder, Himalayan Pink Salt, Herbs and Spices. All ingredients used are 100% USDA Certified organic, as you’ve come to expect from us.
Additional ingredients you’ll need to provide:
- 24 oz vegan meatless crumbles & 2 Tbsp olive oil, OR 2# browned ground beef
- 2 cans (4.4 oz) diced green chilies
- 1 can (3.8 oz.) sliced black olives.
This Taco Soup is very easy to make and the last is by far the best!
- Soak beans 24 hrs. in room temp water. Rinse, strain, place in large stock pot with 10 cups water. Add seasoning packet (not tomato powder packet). Bring to boil. Cover and simmer until beans are tender.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in 1 cup hot water for 30 minutes, strain and chop.
- To stock pot, add chopped tomatoes, corn, tomato powder, 2 cans (4.4 oz) diced green chilies, 1 can (3.8 oz.) sliced black olives, 2# browned ground beef, [OR, 24 oz vegan meatless crumbles & 2 Tbsp olive oil].
- Mix well, Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. That’s it! ENJOY!!
Suggested Fix’ns include: Any of your favorite toppings you use on or with tacos: Tortilla Chips, Salsa, Sour Cream, Jalapeño peppers, guacamole, etc.